CERDAAC SIMCO Manager
Program management software for organizations utilizing SIMCO calibration and repair services
CERDAAC® SIMCO Manager™is an advanced cloud-based software service that provides complete program management for calibration and repair services performed by SIMCO.
SIMCO Manager is included with SIMCO calibration and repair services and can be securely accessed over the web by authorized users at any time. The software provides many advanced service program management capabilities, as described below.
Other CERDAAC Solutions
In addition to managing your SIMCO services, CERDAAC also provides a full suite of optional solutions that automate and coordinate your maintenance, facilities, asset management, validations, and other quality and operations processes. Learn more at CERDAAC.com.
CERDAAC SIMCO Manager Demo
Watch this 2 minute video demo of SIMCO Manager in action.
SIMCO Manager Features
- Easily schedule SIMCO service events and view service status
- Online review and approval of quotes
- Create shipping labels for SIMCO pickup & delivery
- Automatically stores calibration certificates & data sheets for easy access
- Easily add other CERDAAC solutions to also manage workflows for services from other vendors or internal departments
- Service due notices and service conditions (such as Out of Tolerance)
- Configurable notifications and flexible options for building recipient list
- Extensive set of standard reports and report builder for personalized reports
- Real-time, configurable, drill-down dashboards
- Schedule, email, export, or print any report
- Global program visibility for approved users across sites/departments
- Track turnaround time performance, POs, quotes, invoices, payments
- Monitor actual and forecast costs and provide service feedback to SIMCO
- Organize asset data by model, location, owner, team, more
- Find, share, transfer assets across your organization
- Auto-generate asset numbers and supports barcode scanning
- Online storage of all asset & service data and digital signature support
- Audit trails and Out of Tolerance (OOT) tracking & reports
- Validated to cover FDA 21CFR Part 11 and relevant Part 820 requirements
- Anytime, anywhere access for unlimited users from web browsers
- Fully managed by SIMCO, rapid deployment, zero IT burden
- Multi-tiered security with nightly backup
- Easy add other CERDAAC solutions to manage other internal or vendor services